Best Countries to Study MBBS Abroad
The options can be many. But not all of them are good. That’s why we won’t confuse you with a long list. Here are the best countries to study MBBS abroad:
Why Should You Study MBBS in Abroad?
It isn’t so easy to leave your home country and go abroad for studying. However, medical students gain a lot of advantages by choosing to study abroad (outside of India). Here are some of the reasons why you should take up medical/MBBS education outside of India. The following benefits apply to all the countries which we promote, but we do not claim that you’ll have the same benefits in a different country as well.
- Lower Tuition Fees than India
- Internationally Trained and Experienced Faculty
- No Entrance Exam
- No need of merit in NEET
- No Donation or Capitation Fees
- Almost similar Cost of Living as India
- MCI and WHO Approved Medical Universities
- Medium of Instruction is English
- Safe and Secure Countries
- Availability of Better Medical Equipment & Machines
- Comfortable Weather for Study
- Options for Settling Abroad
What We Offer
We have understanding with different universities globally to enroll Indian students.
We help students decide amongst different locations and universities for their medical studies while presenting true facts and benefits.
We build the file of the students and apply for visa on their behalf. Our experience allows us to maintain high visa success rates
- 10/08/2018 – Admissions for Wenzhou and Anhui university in China have closed.
- 09/08/2018 – We are now enrolling students to Mkhitar Gosh University, Armenia.
- 09/06/2018 – Admissions for MBBS & BDS in China & Georgia have started [September Session]
- MBBS Admission for 2018 (March session) have started!
- Supreme Court orders CBSE to Announce NEET 2017 Results by 26th June
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
As per the Medical Council of India, an Indian student is only eligible to take medical education in approved schools/universities. The students need to obtain an eligibility certificate from the MCI before leaving to study in a foreign country. MCI issues the...
After completing schooling, a medical student has two big options to pursue his dream of being a doctor. The first is to pursue his graduate degree (MBBS/BDS etc) locally within the country. The second option is to fly abroad and take education from a different...
Done with the NEET exam? Do you know that you also need to qualify NEET if you want to study MBBS in abroad. Read on to get more details and the score needed.