Best Countries to Study MBBS Abroad
There are many countries to study MBBS. But not all of them are good. That’s why we won’t confuse you with a long list. Here are the best countries to study MBBS abroad:
Why Should You Study MBBS in Abroad?
It isn’t so easy to leave your home country and go abroad for studying. However, medical students gain a lot of advantages by choosing to study abroad (outside of India). Here are some of the reasons why you should take up medical/MBBS education outside of India. The following benefits apply to all the countries which we promote, but we do not claim that you’ll have the same benefits in a different country as well.
- Lower Tuition Fees than India
- Internationally Trained and Experienced Faculty
- No Entrance Exam
- No need
ofmerit in NEET
- No Donation or Capitation Fees
- Almost similar Cost of Living as India
- MCI and WHO Approved Medical Universities
Mediumof Instruction is English
- Safe and Secure Countries
- Availability of Better Medical Equipment, Technology & Machines
- Comfortable Weather for Study
- Options for Settling Abroad
What We Offer
We have understanding with different universities globally to enroll Indian students.
We help students decide amongst different locations and universities for their medical studies while presenting true facts and benefits.
We build the file of the students and apply for visa on their behalf. Our experience allows us to maintain high visa success rates
- 14/09/2021: Book your seats for MBBS admissions in Bosnia and Herzegovina! You can book a seat without a passport as well.
- 12/09/2021: The admission deadline for admissions in various countries is fast approaching. You should book your seats in advance.
LATEST FROM OUR BLOG
NTA has already declared the results of NEET-UG 2021. It means that students can now start taking admissions in the medical programs in India and overseas. As per the directions of MCI (and now NMC), NEET qualification is a must even if students want to study MBBS/BDS...
NTA has finally released the long-awaited results for NEET-UG held in September 2021. The results have already been sent to the registered emails of the students. The results for NEET 2021 are also available via the NTA website - neet.nta.nic.in. The announcement of...
As per the Medical Council of India, an Indian student is only eligible to take medical education in approved schools/universities. If you take admission in a university which is not recognized by the MCI, then your education can be void. That means, you will not be...